There’s an ancient not so obvious creativity secret that warriors have been using for centuries to balance the business of battle, life and making entrepreneurship.
In this episode, Lechon Kirb joins us to chat about this creativity and how he went from rifleman to celebrity cameraman.
His popularity took off after his photos of singer/songwriter Usher, were published in ORIGIN Magazine. Since then Red Bull, Universal, NBC, BET, VH-1, Smirnoff, Master Of The Mix, Hootsuite, Buzzfeed, Holstee, Huffington Post and many more publications, media outlets, magazines, and television networks have featured his work.
The inspiration behind Kirb x Co, Lechon Kirb is an image brand developer and professional photographer and Founder of Brand Legend.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How he created his Hollywood Departure Role” and went from rifleman to celebrity cameraman
- His strategy for landing and working with higher paying customers
- Tapping into the centuries old warrior secret for creating balance to build a business
- The pitfall of structure and regiment that many veteran business owners fall into and how he overcame it
- How he uses failure to create more and bigger success (and it’s probably not what you think)
- His advice for monetizing your life experiences
- The #PassionProject
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!