Thinking about starting a veteran owned business? Don’t have any ideas yet or know where to start? In this episode you’ll learn an easy to follow 5 step process for making money as a veteran owned small business.
You don’t have to invent the “next best thing” or the second coming of the Snuggie, risk your life savings or write a 50 page business plan just to start making money as an vetrepreneur.
Follow this simple 5 step process and you’ll know exactly who wants to buy something and is already willing to spend money on what you want to sell, what to offer them, how to answer the #1 question that comes up when raising money with Private Money Lenders (or any of the other 50 plus sources of funding we’ve identified)…and more!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How to come up with a money making idea even if you have no experience in business
- A stealth method for sniping your competition’s knowledge and customers without them even knowing
- The Daymond John method (Co-Star of the ABC hit show Shark Tank) for making money hand over fist selling ugly stuff
- The “solution first” approach that causes problems and keeps veteran entrepreneurs from making money….and the one small tweak to fix it immediately. (Or avoid it altogether by following these 5 steps)
- The #1 question you need to be able answer YES to raise all the money you need from Wall Street or Main Street…straight from the mouth of a successful Charles Schwab Trader (one of the few brokerages people still trust)