Ever hear about the Marine who made $500k in 12 months talking about food…while still on Active Duty?
In this episode, I chat with George Bryant, Marine and Civilized Caveman, about his journey.
He overcame bulimia, addiction to pain, almost lost both legs and suffered from traumatic brain injury and PTSD.
George is now a professional Husband, Bonus Dad and family man.
He is also the New York Times Best-Selling author of The Paleo Kitchen and creator of the wildly popular Paleo food blog “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations.”
What started as a simple place to post recipes for friends has since turned into an award-winning food blog.
After being in the Marines for 12 years, George has since been medically separated and is enjoying working full time creating delicious Paleo recipes, while hoping to change as many lives for the better by making REAL food recipes simple and tasty.
Other interesting things you probably don’t know about George
- George has PTSD and also has a pit bull service dog that supports him.
- By the time he left active duty, George had grown his business to $500,000 a year in sales.
- His book spent 22 consecutive weeks as a New York Times Best-Seller on hard book.
- He created an app that went #4 in the world of ALL apps.
- His ebook generated over $1 Million dollars.
- His monthly audience reach online is over 10 Million people.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How his business survived virtually a year while he dealt with heavy PTSD and was in and out of the hospital
- The one thing George learned that he uses to make the biggest impact on a couple million people’s lives a month while being a stay-at-home dad that cooks, cleans and sells Crockpots
- How he built his business to match things he loved about being in the Marine Corp
- How to re-train your brain and become a heat-seeking missile for success (even if you’ve had Traumatic Brain Injury or PTSD)
- How he gets large companies to pay him to create recipes and recipe videos
- His “wife-approved” method “no permission” method for creating massive success
- The key to selling
- How he used his energy to package his gifts and talents the way HE wanted to, reach the most amount of people possible, and eventually affect critical mass to get people living the best life possible from the inside out
- The easiest way to fail in life, the best way to avoid that and instead win in business
- Using business building as a part of the healing process
- The biggest lesson he learned about finding yourself, finding your strength, and completing your hero’s journey
- His strategy that makes him money by providing value to his consumers but without even having to sell to them
- The one thing that gets you to the success to become the one percent that enjoy a life of fulfillment that the other 99% don’t
- What he discovered is the one thing that dictates how we feel about the world (and it’s not what you think)
- The simple strategy he teaches his coaching students for accomplishing 150% more in 30 days
- The one thing that gets people crappy results over and over and a simple fix for it
- A sure-fire way to fail in business (which a lot of so-called “so-called experts” are teaching this as a success tool even though it’s an almost guaranteed pitfall)
- How he unexpectedly ended up with people literally giving the sales pitch of the century….on his behalf to their family’s while drinking mimosas
- How he provides value and makes money by monetizing attention even when he’s not selling to his consumers (think Oprah…but cooler and with a Mohawk)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
George livestream’s every day on Caveman.live where you can hang out with him live and ask questions.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!