George Bryant is a professional Husband, Bonus Dad and family man.
He is also the New York Times Best-Selling author of The Paleo Kitchen and creator of the wildly popular Paleo food blog “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations.”
After spending the first 20-something years of his life in a constant battle with his weight, and then nearly losing both his legs while on deployment as a US Marine, George took matters into his own hands and began his own Paleo-journey.
What started as a simple place to post recipes for friends has since turned into an award-winning food blog.
After being in the Marines for 12 years, George has since been medically separated and is enjoying working fulltime creating delicious Paleo recipes, while hoping to change as many lives for the better by making REAL food recipes simple and tasty.
Other interesting things you probably don’t know about George
- George has PTSD and also has a pit bull service dog that supports him.
- By the time he left active duty, George had grown his business to $500,000 a year in sales.
- His book spent 22 consecutive weeks as a New York Times Best-Seller on hard book.
- He created an app that went #4 in the world of ALL apps.
- His ebook generated over $1 Million dollars.
- His monthly audience reach online is over 10 Million people.